3.1.09

Saturday the 3rd.

Yesteday, 2nd of January.
Woke up at 10. Ate breakfast. Started playing comp... till about 2++ Fook Lee called.. asking me whether he can come over to cut hair...
It was kinda sudden and I was like "ooo kayyy...."
He came by at 3. We went and cut our hair. Went up to my condo...
Chilled awhile at my room. Changed and went swimming!
Swim for 30 minutes + (I mean serious swimming, not playing with water)
Went back up to my place.. bathe, changed, and went down to eat lunch..
After lunch, came back up again, to chill and play PS3 NFS Undercover.
Fook Lee left at 6 +
And I went to have dinner with parents around 7..
My father asked me what I wanted to eat for dinner.. He said he belanja...
So I picked a chinese restaurant near Atria...
GREAT foood there and I got to call whatever I wanted to eat!
All my favourite dishes.. so.. I ate 3 bowls of rice... YES 3 BOWLS.
My seriously bloated after that... went home... went online.. and slept at 4 cause I kinda drank "teh tarik" at 12+..
Thats how I ended my day !







Today, 3rd of January.
Mom got me out of the bed at 8.... went change and yadayada...
by 9.30 went out to KL to eat at some shop which is famous for fried fish head...
Food was Crazily good.. after breakfast.. about 11.. we went home... mother went and perm her hair.. i stayed at home and started to watch Kung Fu Mahjong. Seriously funny show...
Especially the "life taking - pinch" I was laughing non-stop for about 2 minutes because of that... XD
After the movie... went out with my mother to DeCanther at Damansara Heights.
We went there to meet up with my uncles family.. we're kinda close..
Reached there about 5.30 , 6 like that...
Sat down.. ate scones , muffins , and cakes....
We played games there like... Uno Cards... Scrabble...
Before we noticed , it was already 8 and we we're like "so late edi.. eat dinner here only la.."
And so we did... I ate spaghetti... it was good but too little pasta and too much "lauk"
XD
After dinner.. I was like Freaking full.. and so we went together to Curve ...
I went to Borders book shop the moment we reached there..
Sat and read books till it was 10 and the guard came and tell me. "Eh , budak... kami nak tutup dah , tolong simpan balik buku tu."
And I was ... "walao so fast 10 o'clock edi?"
Okay lo... kept the book, called my mom, went home, watch some T-V...
And started blogging about this...!
I'm gonna log of now.
Cyas.