1.1.09

New Year!

Happy New Year to whoever I did not wish yet!

Well you can say i'm kinda lazy to update this anymore. But still, no hard leaving it here.
Today wanted to go out after visiting my granduncle.
Call up, call down, call left, call right, all not free. -.-
I told myself. This is pathetic. I have got to go out tomorrow to buy my stuff.
So I started planning for tomorrow... Call here , call there, all said "okay" at first.
After sometime. They said can't.
They said weekends la... But weekends I not free... so cannot oso.
Really wanted to go out 1 more time before school starts but, no one is free.
Thats life.
Okay, enough about that.







New Year Rules (set by mom)
1. No more lap top in your room.
2.No more using computers at ALL.
3.Get at least top 10 in class.
4.Can't fail any subjects.
5.No going out with friends. Must study.
6.Must sleep before 12.
7.No afternoon naps.





New Year Resolution! (set by me)
1.I've gotta eat more.
2.I've got to read more.
3.I've got to go out less OR no go out at all.
4.I've got to sleep more.
5.I've got to play less OR not play my computer at all.
6.I've got to study more.
7.I'm gonna delete this blog after 1 month I think*
8.I've got to start standing straight. (Tell me if you see me hunching my back would ya?)
9.I've got to start swimming again (Asthma might be coming back)
10.I've got to get involved in more sports.
11. I don't think I'm gonna go out at ALL already.

Thats kinda it.
Might be adding to it soon.
I'll think about it.







*Its a maybe. I don't know for sure. Cause as said in New Year Rules no.2 I can't be updating it at ALL already.