4.1.09

January the 4th, Sunday

Dear all,
Believe me its fun and you must try it yourself remember NO CHEATING OK? THANKS


its fun, try this but pls no cheating.



NO CHEATING-

WHO IS YOUR ROLE MODEL???


Try it without looking at answers

1) Pick your Favourite number between 1-9

2) Multiply by 3 then

3) Add 3, then Multiply again by 3 (I'll wait while you get the calculator....)

4) You'll get a 2 or 3 digit number….

5) Add the digits together

Now Scroll down ...............











Now with that number see who your ROLE MODEL is from the list below:

1. Einstein

2. Nelson Mandela

3. Jacob Zuma

4. Tom Cruise

5. Bill Gates

6. Gandhi

7. Brad Pitt

8. Hitler

9. Justin Leong Chee Mun


10. Barack Obama


I know....I just have that effect on people....one day you too can be like me.... =D Believe it!

PS. Stop picking different numbers. I am your idol, just deal with it!!!!


I knew that 2009 is going to be a great year and since all of you would have chosen name no.9, Happy New Year!!

Imma pro!