23.3.09

This is the final call for me.
I'm not going to take any action anymore.
I'm just gonna live my life until love is found. Cause love's gonna get you down.

Days go by really fast.
Even now I think back. Was it already a week that just passed by me?
I keep thinking. "i'm still young. I've got plenty of time!"
The truth is. NO I don't have much time.
As the years go by. You're getting older! Why waste time on relationships that you know wouldn't last? I'd rather study, earn more money. Till the point I feel that its time for me to settle down. I don't care what the age is. I'll just marry someone I love, have kids. Maybe work a little more.. and just Retire. Why not? Retiring is good. Marrying is one of the biggest commitments you can have in life. I don't want to have such a heavy burden when i'm young!
I want to carry that burden when I think I can do it. Not just because my friends do it.
So what if I marry late? I can still have kids.
I really hate school drama's. It takes so much out of you.Watching it is tiring enough. Being it it? I don't think so. You drama queens and kings can go backstab each other . I don't care , just don't involve me in it. Its partly my fault. But now i'm hindering myself from you assholes . You can say I don't appreciate friendship. But I don't care what you think. I only care what my parents and family members think of me. I would think they'd understand me better because they're more mature and can think more wisely.








Having mixed emotions,
Justin.