9.3.09

Hey yo, dicks and inverted dicks!
Just in case you don't understand... ( it means boys and girls)
I just came back from camerons with friends today....
I left for it saturday, it was a 3day 2night thing.
We stayed in this banglo. And no, we don't have 10 people with us.
It was just 4 of us. But one of them was a !@#$%^&* rich guy, so, YEAH.
It was luxurious man. I mean SERIOUSLY.
A whole banglo for 4 people is something i thought i would never do in 20 to 30 years.
Ok, I'm not writing a novel heree.. so i'm gonna keep it short.. IT WAS FUN. Done! =)
BUT BUT BUT BUT...
ONE !@#$%^&* hilarious thing was, we went in this 18+club/karaoke.
The 1st night, i wore my specs and i went it, the guards/bouncers just let me.
The 2nd night! I went to the same place, the bouncers were the same people, i didn't wear my specs and the !@#$%^&* guy said, "mana IC?"
I was like. *stunned
Then. I just said, "tak bawa, tapi ada lesen memandu bleh tak?"
*takes friends license* *shows* and he was "ok masuk"
The guard was freaking stupid la. Blardy.
*MAIN POINT*
I look older with specs? -.-







BlaBlaBla,Your Needs.