24.11.08

Penang And Back.

Hahaha... lazy to update lah....
More like... nothing to update lah...
Well... i'm just back from Penang... and what can you do in Penang?
EAT!
Yummy.... the foods good... i bet i'm 10kg's heavier edi... hahaha....
The main point of me going there was to visit my granduncle...
He's a very nice guy.. he just smokes...
And well because of smoking... his health is now very bad...
He got i don't know what disease that has something to do with his lungs...
Ok... back to Penang...
I went eat... Popiah.... AHHHH.... The taste.. the atmosphere... i'm missing it already....
Besides popiah.... there's also my favourite... Kuey Teow Th'ng....!
The guy who makes em.. uses duck meat and duck soup so its SuperGilaUberCrazyUltra nice... hahaha...
Thats kinda it... so i'll be updating this blog of mine in another 2 weeks? or less... =)


Was seating by the seaside... at 1 in the morning...
The thought of your face came into my mind... and i smiled...